18 May 2018
17:00 - 17:45
The Digital BA – Business Analysis in a World Without Borders
Everyone’s talking about the digital transformation, but what is it and where does the business analyst (BA) fit in? This presentation answers these questions and others, such as:
- What does the digital transformation consist of?
- What needs to be in place before organizations can transform to a digital world and how can BAs help?
- How can organizations scale Agile to adopt it on global projects with virtual teams?
- What role can BAs play in helping organizations scale Agile on large, complex projects?
- How much do BAs need to know about such things as big data, machine learning, and predictive analytics?
- How much demand is there for digital BAs?
Attendees will be able to discuss:
- The BA’s role in helping organization transform to a digital world
- Key terms related to digital transformation
- Why adopting Agile is needed in the digital age
- The BA role on global Agile projects